How to Create a Manage To Go Items Task
Manage To Go Item is a Task that allows you to inform clients when they need to pick something up or if you are mailing or delivering something to them.
There are 3 types of Manage To Go Types:
1. Pickup: Client needs to pick up an item at the firm.
2. Mail: Firm is going to mail a client an item.
3. Delivery: An item will be delivered to the client via online or mail.
To create a Manage To Go Item Task:
1. Click the +Add New in the upper-left side of your screen.
2. Click Task.
3. Click Manage To Go Items.
4. Select the Account and the Contact.
6. Choose the To-Go Type.
7. Chose the Document Type.
8. Enter a Subject and Description, or click into the subject line and select a task template
9. Click Create Task.
Manage To Go Items
Manage To-Go Items is a Task that informs you that your firm has something for you to pick up or that something that is going to be sent to you. There are 3 types of Manage To Go Items: 1. Pickup: Client needs to pick up an item at the accounting ...
Creating Tasks in FirmDash
FirmDash allows you create the following Tasks on-the-go: Request Information, Manage To Go Items, and To Do. See our Tasks Overview to learn more about Task types. To create a Task: Tap the blue plus sign (+)at the bottom of your screen. Select New ...
How to Create a Task
1. Click +Add New in the upper-left side of your screen. 2. Click Task. 3. Select Task Type. 4. Select the Account. 5. Select the Contact. 6. Select a Due Date (or make it recurring). 7. Select an Owner. 7. Enter a Subject Line. 8. Enter a ...
Using Task Filters
Task filters will help locate specific tasks on your Tasks page. Task Filters include: Type: Get a Signature, Manage To Go Items, Request Information Owner: The firm employee who is the Task Owner Account: The Account (entity) to which the Task ...
How to Create Recurring Tasks
Click Add New, then click Task, then select the task type. Note: All task types can be made recurring except for Invoice tasks and eDocs. On the right-hand side, click Set Recurring. Set the task to recur weekly, monthly, or yearly. Select an End ...