How to Notify Another Employee of a File Upload
Client Service Team Members will receive a notification when a file is uploaded to an Account. Occasionally, this file upload should also be on another employee's radar.
Here's a Pro-Tip to solve for this:
- Click on the message about the file upload.
- Type your message to the client, thanking them for the file.
- Click the Additional field.
- Search for the employee who should be kept in the loop.
- Click OK.
- Click Send.
- The employee is now aware of the file upload!
How to Upload a File (Desktop)
Step-by-Step: Click +Add New in the upper-left corner. Click File. In the To field, select the Recipient (firm employee) you want to send the file to and the Account to be associated with the file. Select a Year, Month, and Tag, if necessary. Type a ...
How to Upload a File (Mobile)
Step-by-Step: Tap the blue plus icon (+) button at the bottom of the Home page. Tap Upload a File. Tap into the To field and select a Recipient (firm employee) you want to send the file to. Select the Account to be associated with the file. Tap Add ...
How to Send a Message When Uploading a File
Notify clients of file uploads by adding a message. Click +Add New in the upper-left corner. Click File. Uncheck the Firm Only box. In the To field, select Recipient(s) (Contacts) and Account(s). Select a Year and Month if necessary. Select Tag(s). ...
Uploading a Zip File
1. Click Add New in the upper-left corner. 2. Click File. 3. Click the To field. 4. Click Select a recipient and choose a firm employee. 5. Click Select an account and choose the account that the file is associated with. 6. Click OK. 7. Tag the file ...
How to Upload Files to Multiple Contacts
After uploading a file to a Contact and Account, the file will automatically be stored in the Files page of the Contact, the Account, and the firm. To upload a file via Add File: Click +Add New in the upper-left corner. Click File. In the To field, ...