Text notifications can be sent for invites into Liscio and for the initial message in a thread (but not subsequent replies to the thread). They can be useful for important messages, such as notifying that a tax return is ready, or for getting a hold of elusive clients.
To Enable Text Notifications for a Contact:
1. Click on the Contacts tab on the left-hand navigation.
2. Use the search bar at the top of your screen to search for the Contact.
3. Click on the ellipsis (three dots) in the upper-right corner (next to +Message).
4. Click Edit Contact.
5. Click Additional Details.
6. Add a Mobile Phone Number.
7. Click the Allow Texting checkbox.
Note: The Contact can opt out of text notifications at any time.
8. Click Update Contact.
To Notify Via Text:
1. To send an invite, click the ellipsis (three dots) in the upper-right corner of the Contact's profile and click Send Invite (or Resend Invite).
2. To send a message, click +Message and check the Notify via Text box in the upper-right corner.