How to Schedule a Virtual (Zoom) Meeting
After you have enabled the Zoom Integration
, you can create a meeting and auto-populate your meeting ID directly in the virtual meeting task.
1. Click Add New
2. Select Task
3. Select Meeting
4. The Task Owner will default to you. Leave the owner as yourself or assign a different owner. Task Owners will receive all notifications about the task.
5. Click the Virtual Meeting radio button to auto-populate your Zoom information in the Description box and Location box.
6. Fill in the For Account and Contact box.
7. Choose your Date, Time, and Duration
8. Click Create Task
9. A push notification will automatically be sent to the contact’s phone (if enabled) and they will receive an email notification.
How to Start or Join a Zoom Meeting
1. Log into Liscio 2. Click on the Virtual Meeting Task 3. Click the Zoom link in the location 4. Click Open Zoom
How to Set Up Zoom Integration
1. Log into Liscio. 2. Click on your name in the bottom left corner (your profile picture). 3. Click Third-party Apps at the top of the page. 4. Click Connect under Zoom 5. If you are not already signed into Zoom, you will be prompted to sign in. ...
How to Add a Virtual Meeting to Your Google or Outlook Calendar (Zapier)
After you have created a Virtual Meeting task in Liscio, you can add the event to you Outlook or Google Calendar using Zapier. To Create an Outlook Event: Click Make a Zap. In the Trigger App module, type to search Zoom. Under Trigger Event, ...
How to Send a Calendly Meeting Invite
With the Calendly integration, you can easily send your clients Calendly invites via the Meeting Task. To Connect your Calendly Account to Liscio: Click on your Profile (name) in the bottom left corner of the menu. Click the Third-party Apps tab at ...
How to Complete a Calendly Meeting Task
To Complete a Calendly Meeting Task: 1. Click into the Meeting task. 2. Click on the Calendly link within the task. 3. Select the date & time for your meeting. 4. Click Confirm. 5. Enter your name, email, and ...