How to Upload a Template to Liscio's eDoc Library
Note: Adobe Sign does not allow users to edit the text of a document. Adobe Sign only allows users to edit the document using the authoring tools, such as adding a text box or signature field. If edits should be made to the document, please make those changes in Word before uploading as a template.
- Click EDOCS on the left-hand side.
- Click Template Library.
- Click +Add Template to Library.
- Name your template.
- Drag & drop your template, choose from Liscio Vault, or click Browse.
- Click Preview and Add Fields.
- The Adobe Sign integration will now pop up. You can drag & drop fields onto the template. Please note that you can also use the Form Fields tool in the upper-left corner - Adobe Sign can detect what fields will likely be fillable. See a quick tutorial below.
- Click Save.
A few notes on the template setup:
- Double-click to make fields required.
- To bring in signatures, use Signature Fields.
- To bring in signer info (date, title, etc.), use Signer Info Fields.
- To bring in text boxes, dropdowns, checkboxes, and radio buttons, use Data fields.
- To request attachments, use More Fields and drag and drop the File Attachment field.
Adobe Sign Limitations
Typeface (Fonts) Adobe Sign operates with a total of six fonts (Source Sans Pro, Source Serif Pro, Source Code Pro, Roboto, Slabo13px, and Lato). If templates in Liscio are set up using a font outside of Adobe's font list, problems may occur with the ...
eDoc Template Examples
Attached are eDoc example templates in both PDF and Word format: General Tax Questionnaire ACH Authorization Form The questionnaire is hardcoded. This means the fillable fields will populate when uploaded to your eDoc Template Library. Related ...
Liscio eDoc/KBA Pricing & Breakdown
Liscio has an Adobe Sign integration available. This integration is separate from the Get a Signature Task in Liscio. Below you'll find a quick description of the differences between the Get a Signature Task (used to capture signatures on Engagement ...
How to Send an eDoc
1. Click +Add New. 2. Click eDoc. 3. Choose the Recipient(s) and click OK. Click back in the To field to add additional recipients. Note: eDocs can have multiple signers. This only counts as one document. 4. Choose to have a Signing Order or ...
Task Template Suggestions
Below you will find a variety of templates that you may want to add to your task template library. Copy and paste these just as they are, or edit them to add your personal touch! Task Templates Invoice task Subject Line: Monthly Invoice ...