How to Upload a Template to Liscio's eDoc Library
Note: Adobe Sign does not allow users to edit the text of a document. Adobe Sign only allows users to edit the document using the authoring tools, such as adding a text box or signature field. If edits should be made to the document, please make those changes in Word before uploading as a template.
- Click EDOCS on the left-hand side.
- Click Template Library.
- Click +Add Template to Library.
- Name your template.
- Drag & drop your template, choose from Liscio Vault, or click Browse.
- Click Preview and Add Fields.
- The Adobe Sign integration will now pop up. You can drag & drop fields onto the template. Please note that you can also use the Form Fields tool in the upper-left corner - Adobe Sign can detect what fields will likely be fillable. See a quick tutorial below.
- Click Save.
A few notes on the template setup:
- Double-click to make fields required.
- To bring in signatures, use Signature Fields.
- To bring in signer info (date, title, etc.), use Signer Info Fields.
- To bring in text boxes, dropdowns, checkboxes, and radio buttons, use Data fields.
- To request attachments, use More Fields and drag and drop the File Attachment field.
Adobe Sign Limitations
Typeface (Fonts) Adobe Sign operates with a total of six fonts (Source Sans Pro, Source Serif Pro, Source Code Pro, Roboto, Slabo13px, and Lato). If templates in Liscio are set up using a font outside of Adobe's font list, problems may occur with the ...
eDoc Template Examples
Attached are eDoc example templates in both PDF and Word format: General Tax Questionnaire ACH Authorization Form The questionnaire is hardcoded. This means the fillable fields will populate when uploaded to your eDoc Template Library. Related ...
Liscio eDoc Pricing & Breakdown
Liscio has an Adobe Sign integration available. This integration is separate from the Get a Signature Task in Liscio. Below you'll find a quick description of the differences between the Get a Signature Task (used to capture signatures on Engagement ...
How to Send an eDoc
1. Click +Add New. 2. Click eDoc. 3. Choose the Recipient(s) and click OK. Click back in the To field to add additional recipients. Note: eDocs can have multiple signers. This only counts as one document. 4. Choose to have a Signing Order or ...
How to Add a Firm Administrator for the Liscio Adobe Integration Without Being Charged for an Additional User
1. Click the ellipses (three dots) in the lower-left corner. 2. Click Admin. 3. Click Users. 4. Click +Employee. 5. For First Name, enter Adobe. 6. For Last Name, enter Admin. 7. For the Email, enter either the Outlook alias you created based on ...