How to View an eDoc After It Has Been Sent
1. Click EDOCS on the left-hand navigation.
2. Under the In Progress tab, click on the eDoc you want to view.
3. Click the Download icon in the upper-right corner.
This will download the document as a PDF so you can see what you sent to your client.
How to Check the Status of an eDoc in Liscio
There are two ways to track eDocs after they have been sent. On the eDocs page: 1. Click EDOCS on the left-hand navigation. 2. Notice the status tabs at the top: In Progress (sent to signers) Completed (signed) Cancelled Draft (Pro-Tip: Deleting a ...
Liscio eDoc Pricing & Breakdown
Liscio has an Adobe Sign integration available. This integration is separate from the Get a Signature Task in Liscio. Below you'll find a quick description of the differences between the Get a Signature Task (used to capture signatures on Engagement ...
How to Download Multiple Files (Firm Users)
1. Navigate to the Files page. 2. Click the checkbox next to the files you'd like to download. 3. Scroll to the bottom of the page. 4. Click the download icon. 5. Your files will download as a zip file. Extract your files to view them ...
How to Send an eDoc
1. Click +Add New. 2. Click eDoc. 3. Choose the Recipient(s) and click OK. Click back in the To field to add additional recipients. Note: eDocs can have multiple signers. This only counts as one document. 4. Choose to have a Signing Order or ...
How to Invite Clients to Download the Liscio Mobile App
Note: Invites to download the Mobile App can only be sent to contacts who have activated their accounts. Click Bulk Actions on the left-hand side of the screen. Click Invite to Download App. Click Select Entity and choose the entities that you'll be ...