Managing Tasks in FirmDash
FirmDash allows you to manage and track Tasks while on-the-go!
To view the Tasks page:
- Tap the menu icon (three lines) in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Tasks.
- View Open Tasks, Pending Review, and Archived Tasks using the tabs at the top of your screen.
- Filter Tasks by tapping the filter icon on the right-hand side of the Tasks page.
- Select filters by tapping on their name.
- Clear filters by tapping Clear in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Apply to use filters.
- Tap the Accounts or Contacts page.
- Search for the specific Account or Contact.
- Tap on the Account or Contact to open their record.
- Tap the Tasks tab at the top of the screen.
Creating Tasks in FirmDash
FirmDash allows you create the following Tasks on-the-go: Request Information, Manage To Go Items, and To Do. See our Tasks Overview to learn more about Task types. To create a Task: Tap the blue plus sign (+)at the bottom of your screen. Select New ...
Messaging in FirmDash
Sometimes urgent business can’t wait until you’re back at your desk. Sending messages in real time minimizes response times and gets you and your clients communicating at the speed of a live conversation. You can view your entire Inbox in FirmDash: ...
FirmDash allows you to use Liscio on-the-go! Notifications: Stay up-to-the-minute. You'll receive push notifications every time a Task is updated, and whenever you receive new messages. Messaging: Send messages in real time, helping to minimize ...
How to Sign into FirmDash with Multi-Factor Authentication
Open FirmDash. Enter your email address and password. Tap Sign in. Navigate to the Google Authenticator app. Hold down on the passcode that is generated to copy it. Go back to FirmDash. Hold down on the Enter Passcode field and paste the code. ...
How to Send a Message in FirmDash
Tap the blue plus sign (+) at the bottom of your screen. Select Compose a Message. Tap the To field to add a recipient and their related Account. Create a Subject. Tap inside the Write a Message... box to begin writing your message. Tap Send in the ...