Creating Tasks in FirmDash
FirmDash allows you create the following Tasks on-the-go: Request Information, Manage To Go Items, and To Do. See our Tasks Overview to learn more about Task types.
To create a Task:
- Tap the blue plus sign (+)at the bottom of your screen.
- Select New Task.
- Tap Tasks to pick the type of task from the dropdown list.
- Select a Due Date.
- Select Account.
- Select Contact.
- Tap Owner to reassign task ownership to another employee.
- Create a Subject.
- Tap inside the Task Description... box to begin writing your request.
- Click Create Task in the upper-right corner.
Managing Tasks in FirmDash
FirmDash allows you to manage and track Tasks while on-the-go! To view the Tasks page: Tap the menu icon (three lines) in the upper-left corner of the screen. Tap Tasks. View Open Tasks, Pending Review, and Archived Tasks using the tabs at the top of ...
FirmDash allows you to use Liscio on-the-go! Notifications: Stay up-to-the-minute. You'll receive push notifications every time a Task is updated, and whenever you receive new messages. Messaging: Send messages in real time, helping to minimize ...
How to Create a Task
1. Click +Add New in the upper-left side of your screen. 2. Click Task. 3. Select Task Type. 4. Select the Account. 5. Select the Contact. 6. Select a Due Date (or make it recurring). 7. Select an Owner. 7. Enter a Subject Line. 8. Enter a ...
How to Create Recurring Tasks
Click Add New, then click Task, then select the task type. Note: All task types can be made recurring except for Invoice tasks and eDocs. On the right-hand side, click Set Recurring. Set the task to recur weekly, monthly, or yearly. Select an End ...
How to Create a Task from a Message
You may want to create a Task from a message you received or sent to a client. Instead of copying and pasting the information onto a new task, you can create one directly from the message. To Create a Task from an entire Message Thread: Click on the ...