PDF Reader Is Out of Date
There are many possible causes that can prevent a file from processing and rendering properly:
- The PDF or the file is damaged.
- The file type is unrecognizable.
- PDFs were created with non-Adobe programs.
- Dynamic PDF is created using Adobe Life Cycle designer or Adobe InDesign.
- Password protected document.
- Too many embedded images/layers, or other artifacts that can cause a variety of intermittent processing errors.
To troubleshoot, please try the following steps:
- Download the form as a PDF (You can skip this step if you have the original PDF file).
- Open the file in Acrobat, click the print icon, and select Microsoft Print To PDF.
- Save the output file and upload it into Adobe Sign as a new Library Template.
- Drag & drop the desired fields into the template & send it for signature.
Troubleshooting PDF Viewing issues
If you can't view a PDF file in Liscio, it's (almost) always a browser setting that needs changing. Here's how you can troubleshoot the issue according to your browser. Google Chrome 1. Click on the three dots on the upper-right corner and go to ...
Sending Adobe PDF Portfolios
An Adobe PDF Portfolio contains multiple files assembled into an integrated PDF unit. This can include text documents, e-mail messages, spreadsheets, CAD drawings, and PowerPoint presentations. The files retain their individual identities but are ...
How to Create a Fillable PDF Form
Within Acrobat, click on the Tools tab and select Prepare Form. Select a file or scan a document. Acrobat analyzes your document and adds form fields automatically. Add new form fields from the top toolbar, and adjust the layout using tools in the ...
How to Fill Out an Adobe PDF Form and Re-Send Through Liscio
Note: If you do not have Adobe, or similar system, please see the article Filling out a Fillable PDF Using Browser and Re-Sending Through Liscio. Open the message. Click the attachment. Click the Download icon. Right click on the downloaded ...
Filling Out a Fillable PDF Using Browser and Re-Sending Through Liscio
Note: If you have Adobe or a similar system, please see the article Filling Out a Fillable PDF Using Adobe and Re-Sending Through Liscio. Note: This will not work if you are using Firefox. Chrome: Open the message. Click the attachment. Click the ...