The Text Log shows a record of text messages sent through Liscio by all members of your firm. You must be a Firm Admin to access your firm's text log.
To access your firm's text log:
- Click the ellipses (three dots) in the lower-left corner.
- Click Admin.
- Click Preferences.
- Click the Text Logs tab at the top of the page.
Understanding your firm's text log:
# of texts allowed: The 500 texts allowed limit is not enforced. There is no limit to the number of text notifications your firm can send.
# of texts sent to date: This is the total number of text notifications your firm has sent.
Message # column: Hover over a record in this column to view the content of the text message.
Status column key:
- Sent = There is no information on the status of the delivery. Typically, a 'sent' status will be replaced by a 'delivered' or 'undelivered' status within minutes. If the status remains 'sent' for more than 72 hours, the status should be considered 'undelivered'.
- Delivered = The text notification has been delivered.
- Undelivered = A delivery receipt has been received indicating that the message was not delivered. This can happen for a number of reasons including carrier content filtering and destination availability.
- Invalid Number = The phone number cannot accept text messages.
- Failed = The message could not be sent. This may be the result of queue overflows or phone carrier restrictions.
- Unsubscribed = The recipient has unsubscribed from text notifications. The text notification has not been delivered.
- Queued = Your request to create the message has been recieved.