How to Add a Firm Administrator for the Liscio Adobe Integration Without Being Charged for an Additional User
1. Click the ellipses (three dots) in the lower-left corner.
2. Click Admin.
3. Click Users.
4. Click +Employee.
5. For First Name, enter Adobe.
6. For Last Name, enter Admin.
8. For Role, choose Firm Administrator.
9. Click Create.
10. An invite email to join Liscio will be sent to this new employee. Go to the Welcome to Liscio email and set up the new employee's account.
11. Once you have set up the new user and are logged in, please follow these instructions to enable your Adobe Integration: How to Set Up eDocs
How to Use a Gmail Address for Liscio's e-Signature Integration Setup
To use your Gmail address for Liscio's eSignature integration setup, you can simply add "+liscio" to your email address when setting up the Adobe Admin employee in Liscio. For example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, you can simply change ...
How to Upload a Template to Liscio's eDoc Library
Note: Adobe Sign does not allow users to edit the text of a document. Adobe Sign only allows users to edit the document using the authoring tools, such as adding a text box or signature field. If edits should be made to the document, please make ...
How to Set Up eDocs
Adobe Sign is integrated into Liscio through eDocs. Please note that the integration setup process includes creating an Adobe Sign account and may present a few obstacles. Please visit the articles below to learn more: What do I do if the email I ...
What To Do If My Email is Tied to an Adobe Account but Not Adobe Billing
If the email you intend to use is tied to an Adobe account, but not to Adobe billing, please contact Liscio Support. We can assist in contacting Adobe Support in order to merge your existing Adobe account with the new account you intend to create for ...
eDoc Authoring Tools
Prefill Recipient Under the Recipients drop-down menu, there is an option to select Prefill. Assigning fields to the Prefill recipient will allow firm users to fill in those fields before sending the document to your clients. This is useful if you ...