How to Add a Firm Administrator for the Liscio Adobe Integration Without Being Charged for an Additional User
1. Click the ellipses (three dots) in the lower-left corner.
2. Click Admin.
3. Click Users.
4. Click +Employee.
5. For First Name, enter Adobe.
6. For Last Name, enter Admin.
8. For Role, choose Firm Administrator.
9. Click Create.
10. An invite email to join Liscio will be sent to this new employee. Go to the Welcome to Liscio email and set up the new employee's account.
11. Once you have set up the new user and are logged in, please follow these instructions to enable your Adobe Integration: How to Set Up eDocs
How to Use a Gmail Address for Liscio's e-Signature Integration Setup
To use your Gmail address for Liscio's eSignature integration setup, you can simply add "+liscio" to your email address when setting up the Adobe Admin employee in Liscio. For example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, you can simply change ...
How to Upload a Template to Liscio's eDoc Library
Note: Adobe Sign does not allow users to edit the text of a document. Adobe Sign only allows users to edit the document using the authoring tools, such as adding a text box or signature field. If edits should be made to the document, please make ...
Liscio eDoc Pricing & Breakdown
Liscio has an Adobe Sign integration available. This integration is separate from the Get a Signature Task in Liscio. Below you'll find a quick description of the differences between the Get a Signature Task (used to capture signatures on Engagement ...
How to Add Employees
Note: To add an employee, you must be a Firm Admin. Click the ellipses (3 dots) in the bottom left corner. Click Admin. Click Users. Click the Employees tab in the top of your screen. Click + Employee. Fill out the employee's First Name, Last ...
How to Set Up eDocs
Adobe Sign is integrated into Liscio through eDocs. Please note that the integration setup process includes creating an Adobe Sign account and may present a few obstacles. Please visit the articles below to learn more: What do I do if the email I ...