1. Click +Add New.
2. Click eDoc.
3. Click in the To field to add the first recipient.
4. Select a Recipient and an Account.
5. Click OK to add the recipient.
6. To add an additional recipient, repeat steps 3 - 5.
7. Keep Signing Order on or click the toggle to turn it off.
Note: Signing order will send the document to the first recipient and will not send to the second recipient until the first recipient has signed and completed their portion of the document.
8. If Signing Order is on, click Assign Order/KBA to decide who should receive the document first
9. Drag & drop the recipient to number 1 that should sign first. Click the KBA checkbox only if the document is an 8879 and needs identity verification.
Note: The task details will indicate if KBA is enabled
10. Add an Agreement Title. (Note: Recipients will receive an email notification that says "Please Sign [AgreementTitle]", for example: "Please Sign 8879".)
11. Add a Description.
12. To bring in your form for signature, there are four options:
13. Click Prepare Doc for Signing
The Adobe Sign integration will now come up. We are going to use the authoring tools on the right-hand side. We will bring over Participant 1's fields over first. (Note: Participant 1's fields will have a gold-colored triangle in the top right of each box. Participant 2's field will have a blue-colored triangle in the top right of each box.)
14. Click the Signature Fields tools.
15. Click and hold Signature and drag it onto the Signature line. You can adjust the size of the box using the cursor.
16. Click the Signer Info tools.
17. Click and hold Date and drag it onto the Date line. (Note: After the recipient adds their signature, the date field will automatically populate with the current date.)
18. We're going to bring over Participant 2's Signature Fields over now. Click the Recipients tools.
19. Choose Participant 2.
20. Click the Signature Fields tools.
21. Click and hold Signature and drag it onto the Signature line. You can adjust the size of the box using the cursor.
22. Click the Signer Info tools.
23. Click and hold the Date and drag it onto the Date line.
24. Click Send.