If you have not yet set up a Form Field Layer, you can learn how to do that here: How to Create a Form Field Layer (to Lay Over Reusable Forms).
1. Click +Add New.
3. Choose a recipient and Account.
4. To add more than one recipient, click back in the To field and repeat step 2.
5. If necessary, select the KBA checkbox in the upper right corner.
Note: KBA (knowledge base authentication) is required by the IRS when gaining electronic signatures on 8879s.
6. Select an eDoc description template from the drop down
8. Attach an 8879 by dragging and dropping, clicking Browse, or uploading from Liscio Vault or your Template Library.
9. Click Prepare Doc for Signing.
10. In the upper-left corner, click the dropdown next to Field Templates.
11. Click the Select... dropdown and choose your form field layer.
12. Make sure you choose the correct Start on Page for your Field Template.
14. Your signature field(s) have now been added. Click Send.