Troubleshooting Log In with Clients
- Is the client looking at the most recent email?
- What browser is the client using? (ex. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) We highly recommend using Chrome.
- Did the client copy/select the full link? (triple-clicking to highlight the full link, right click to open in new window)
- Has the client checked Junk/Spam mail for Liscio email?
- Is it past 7 days? If yes, the link is expired and you will need to resend the invite.
- Resend Invite to the client.
- Is the client using the same email that is in Liscio?
- Send the client a Reset Password Link. (Are they looking at the most recent email if you sent multiple?)
- Have the client use the Magic Link.
- Make sure the client is using the correct URL (FirmName.liscio.me).
Liscio Invitation Is it past 7 days? If yes, the link is expired and your firm will need to resend your invite. Are you looking at the most recent email? What browser are you using? (ex. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) We highly recommend ...
Client Adoption & Liscio Implementation
Client adoption takes a consistent and persistent effort from the firm. Here are a few ways to help build client adoption: Email Signatures Change employee email signatures to reflect your move to Liscio. Your message should reiterate that your ...
Site Not Found Troubleshooting
If you receive this page when trying to access Liscio, please follow these steps: Windows instructions Mac instructions Android instructions iOS instructions If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
End-Users Associated with Another Adobe Account
If your client is having trouble accessing an eDoc, their email address could be associated with an Adobe Sign account. To resolve this issue, contact Liscio Support and they will work with you to contact Adobe Support. In most cases, Adobe Support ...
Karbon Integration: Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting Tips for the Lisio-Karbon Integration If you have created a record in Karbon, ensure you have run a new sync to bring the record onto the Liscio integrations page. Running a sync does not automatically create your Karbon records in ...