1. Click +Add New.
2. Click eDoc.
3. Choose the Recipient(s) and click OK. Click back in the To field to add additional recipients.
Note: eDocs can have multiple signers. This only counts as one document.
4. Choose to have a Signing Order or not. This means that the document will be sent for signature to the first recipient and will not be sent to the second recipient until the first recipient completes their portion.
5. If you'd like to include KBA (knowledge base authentication), click the KBA checkbox. KBA is typically used when sending 8879s for signature.
6. Use an eDoc Description Template
7. Add an Agreement Title and Description.
9. Click Prepare Doc for Signing.
Double-click on any field to make it required, edit dropdown options, make a field Read-Only (not editable by the client), etc.
11. If you'd like to save this form as a template, click Save to document library in the lower-right corner.
12. Click Send.