Firm & Client Adoption Best Practices
Best Practices for Client & Firm Adoption Include:
- Resending Expired Invites
- If clients have not accepted the invitation, they will still receive email notifications when you send them something in Liscio. Consider assigning them tasks so they will receive weekly task summary reminders.
- Download the Liscio Mobile App (clients) or FirmDash (firm users). This will give users access to our built-in scanner, and will enable push notifications when a new item is received in Liscio. Invite active contacts to download the Mobile App: How to Invite Clients to Download the Liscio Mobile App.
- Login easily with Google and Office 365
- Help transition your clients away from email using Liscio for Outlook. Alternatively, copy and paste an email thread into a Liscio message and ask your clients to respond to you there.
- Monitor Liscio throughout the day. Keep your Inbox and Notification Center clean and organized.
Rollout Best Practices
Watch the video below to learn best practices for transitioning your clients into Liscio. After your Liscio Onboarding, your Implementation Specialist will send you the materials discussed in Liscio Corp. You can access them there, or in ...
Client Adoption & Liscio Implementation
Client adoption takes a consistent and persistent effort from the firm. Here are a few ways to help build client adoption: Email Signatures Change employee email signatures to reflect your move to Liscio. Your message should reiterate that your ...
File Management Best Practices
Best Practices for an File Management Workflows in Liscio may include: Renaming files Removing the ‘Client Upload’ tag Adding appropriate tags Downloading (when necessary) Archiving files when work begins Related Articles: Customize Your Tags | How ...
Increasing Client Adoption
If you find you are having trouble getting your clients to start using Liscio, here are a few methods we have found work well: Save your staff time explaining what Liscio is and why you're switching by adding firm-wide signatures. See the PDF below ...
Firm Only (Internal) Files
Files can be uploaded as Firm Only, giving access to only firm employees and admins. A Firm Only file is indicated with a lock icon to the right of the file name. Manually uploaded files have the option to mark files uploaded as Firm Only. See below. ...